Quick guide soft reset instruction for Magnum Energy inverter/chargers.
Always refer to your instruction manual for full instructions.
1. Turn off AC power to inverter. Failure to do so may result in damage to the inverter.
2. Press and hold the Power ON/OFF pushbutton for approximately 15 seconds until the Charging/Inverting Status LED comes on and flashes rapidly.
Note: The Power ON/OFF pushbutton is a small momentary type switch which operates by lightly pressing and releasing. Be careful not to apply too much force when pushing or the switch might break.
3. Once the rapid flashing has begun, release the Power ON/OFF pushbutton. The Status LED will go off after the pushbutton is released.
4. After the soft reset is completed, press the ON/OFF pushbutton to turn the inverter on.
5. If fault does not clear after performing a soft reset, perform a hard reset.
ME, RD, MS, and MSH Series Reset Buttons
MM and MMS Series Reset Buttons